Monday, June 16, 2003

Are you ready for Hulkamania? I'm not talking about Mr. Nanny here. This coming Friday, be prepared to be wowed by the unbreakable pair of Dockers! This is a good time for Comic Book dorks (aka Wally), wetting every dream they've ever had. I think X2 : X-Men United definately soiled alot of movie theater seats.

Emily and I saw a Ferrari F355 Spider this weekend, cruising down Mopac..manned by, of course, a balding old guy with the standardized Blu-Blockers on. It of course, sped away at speeds unbeknownest to us mortals, but I guess there's a little vindication knowing it came stock with a cassette player.

Weekend Suprise: The General has given a date of Marriage and it will be sometime in October. Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us!

Song of the Day:
1.) Jackson Browne - About My Imagination. You like soft, easy listening folk-rock? Try this one.
posted by HZA | 11:25 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr