Tuesday, June 03, 2003



Behold, the Good Times Van. I'm anticipating the day that I get one of these sweet Honda Oddessy's and loc it out. This van will be nothing but good vibes man. I'll use it for camping trips, cruising the strip with my homies and road trips. I'm gonna put my fake leather couch in the back and get a dope chandelier too.

Only the finest in mobile audio will be dropped in here. A big phat 42" Plasma TV with surround sound and a built in cooler that can hold two 12-packs of whatever beverage you like. Shoot, i'll even have a sandwich bar. Playstation 2 (or 3 or 4..whatever) and XBOX3 console hook ups as well.

This is only a preliminary shot, but if the Texas Dept. of Transportation will allow it, i'll build a roof deck so me and mines can kick it on top--Auto-Pontoon Style. Sorry, I know you guys were expecting some kind of built in toilet for the long hauls, but it's like Church: you don't desecrate the Temple dude!
posted by HZA | 7:24 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr