Friday, June 27, 2003
Engagement Extravaganza! Emily's Parents are throwing a small engagement party for us Sunday. There's going to be three kegs and tons of booze! So if anybody's in the neighborhood, bring all your friends--hot chicks only! Just kidding. It's going to be great. East meets West and explodes!

All your prayer's have been answered: Federal Trade Commission's Do Not Call List. No more will you be subjected to introductory balance transfer offers, cheaper long distance or carpet cleaning. Which reminds me...one time the carpet cleaning telemarketers left a message on my answering machine (with, obviously a recorded message):

"Hey, this is so-and-so carpet cleaning..I just wanted to let you know we're running a carpet cleaning special here this week. I'll tell ya, we do good professional work..and well, I just had to lay off two workers and hate to lay off anymore. That's why I asking for your business."

Or something to that effect. Sheesh. Talk about low-ballin' me. Anyways, everyone have a good weekend!
posted by HZA | 10:26 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr