Tuesday, June 17, 2003
Times are lean..but i'm getting leaner. The whole semi-conductor funk is starting to effect everyone. Dave mentioned that I should get a job as the male model guy in front of Abercrombie and Fitch. You know, the guy with his shirt off telling you khaki's are on sale. Hey, I don't blame him for mentioning that, because I do have the physique for it. Some here in the United States would say that i'm skinny and have a pot-belly, but those are desirable traits in some countries, like Borneo.

Check this out: "Hey ladies, tube tops are two-for one." or "Sup guys? You guys swing the gay way? We got a whole rack full of those visor hat things to some imaginary college."

Or I could be the first Asian into space w/out a degree.

Random Annoyance:
1.) I use Formula 2001 to protect the dash of my car, but it sprays off the dash and greases up the front windshield. I try to wipe it all off with glass cleaner, but you can always see some residual in daylight. It's as if Ponyboy of The Outsiders squats on my dashboard everynight, leaving a greasy streak for all to see.
posted by HZA | 2:16 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr