Thursday, July 03, 2003
Happy Pre-4th of the July! Get your ass down to your local Fireworks hut and go to town. If you haven't heard: The Gimp will be having his (third? when was the first?) annual 'Trash'n the Park' Festival, complete with food.

If you guys recall last years debacle, the highlight of the wonderful evening occurred when The General verbally bashed The Gimp for his parrrtay attitude and illin' disregard for 'cleaning'. Hopefully that magic can be captured for a second year in a row.

I forgot to mention, when helping out the T-REX yesterday, none of those mooks informed me that MY SHIRT WAS INSIDE OUT THE ENTIRE EVENING. Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure people thought I was mentally retarded as I lugged my sweet new camera bag around (which, no doubt, everybody thought housed my 'wubby' blanket).

Some things to consider:

1.) If you ever get married, make sure both of you are of the same race, or at least the same color hue..It'll save you some embarrassment later on down the road.

2.) Fireworks are not toys. They're weapons.

3.) If you need an overseas job, the US Government is offering 25 million clams for the first schill to capture Saddam Hussein. I'm not an idiot, but this caper is idiot-proof! How hard could it be?

4.) Mormon's have an extensive genealogy library/database. I'm positive that Blockbuster Video has one even larger than the Mormons.

5.) Beret's look 'gay'.

Song of the Day:
1.) Ben Folds Five - Brick. Yes, their radio hit.

posted by HZA | 3:51 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr