Thursday, July 24, 2003
Super Target? You know your pushing the age envelope when a new Discount Superstore opens and one of the top priorities is to go check it out. Target opened one of their Super Centers up in Cedar Park and it's almost like the Target Greatlands they have in South Austin, except they have groceries. Target brand groceries. Target brand celery and Target brand beef. Yum.

I have reason to believe their pastries are of high quality Target brand as well. Actually, I dig Target. It's the slightly richer cousin of Wal-Mart.

Emily wants to register there this weekend, but man, I'm just not into getting gifts--unless it's food, which makes Super Target the best of BOAT worlds. I wonder if you can get registered at a car dealership and have everybody pitch in for a layaway Toyota 4Runner or something. Maybe get registered for the PermaVIN and KlearKoat. Oh well.
posted by HZA | 9:55 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr