|
Monday, July 07, 2003
|
Wally-Con 2003. Wally's gonna rent a Chevy Blazer up to Colorado to coral his shit.
"How much stuff do you have?" I ask.
'About the size of your bed.' he says.
"All your stuff is the size of my bed?"
'No, I mean the storage unit I have is about the size of your bed. Packed with stuff'.
"Like what?"
'My drafting table, boxes of clothes, blankets...and other stuff.'
"Comic books?"
'Yeah, lots of comic books...about 8 boxes of comic books.'
"Porno?"
'Gotta have something for the ride back!'
Just kidding. That conversation somewhat happened, just didn't end the same. Anyways, had a good 4th of July--got some firework shots, but came out all bogus because I didn't have a tripod. Also, Emily and I watched the entire first season of Six Feet Under this weekend (thanks T). What started out as the Pilot Episode turned into an amazing tour de force of gluttony, as we watched all 13 episodes in almost a single shot (of course, food was a distraction).
Good stuff.
posted by HZA | 8:41 PM | email | archive
