Thursday, August 14, 2003




I will be running for the Gubernatorial Race in California. I will work for the people of California (from Texas) and help lead her into the new millennium. I will fulfill all the shortcomings of incumbent Governor Gray Davis, which include the following:

1.) California's so called 38 Billion Dollar Deficit under Mr. Davis will be reduced significantly by putting a little more into savings, as much as we can. We'll just need to not eat out as much.

2.) Reckless spending will be reduced to controlled splurging.

3.) The Energy Crisis will be solved by deporting the elderly to Utah.

4.) Move Houston to California, since nobody really likes it here.

Some more facts about my platform:

Political Party Affiliations: Independent.
Religion: A little bit of everything.
College: None.
Previous Offices Held: Secretary of the VICA club back in High School.

Campaign Slogan: "I'm here to save your stupid state, 03'."
posted by HZA | 5:57 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr