Monday, August 25, 2003
There's a method to his madness. I'm sorry, this is one of the lamest quotes to quote if you were ever to quote one. Sure, it was alright in your high school theatre arts rendition of Hamlet, but when TV personalities use it over and over again--hot damn. We were checking out Trading Spaces yesterday (not that I check it out that much, but it was that or Malcolm in the Middle) when one of the designers quoted it about three times.

"There's a method to my madness" is another way of say how disorganized you are. Stop while you're ahead.

Another item i'd like to revisit: "Keep Austin Weird". Let's not, because my car insurance is high enough.

--Oh yeah, did I mention that we got a 2003 Nissan XTerra? It's a pretty choice ride, but it drinks gasoline like Dudley Moore drank the sauce (in the movie Arthur of course).

Question of the day: Where my dawgs at?

Song of the Day:
1.) Black Crowes and Jimmy Page - Hey Hey What Can I do.
posted by HZA | 1:43 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr