Tuesday, September 02, 2003
Defensive Driving. I have to take a defensive driving course tonight for a ticket I got back in July (or something). I'm not really fond of spending 6 hours of my life with somebody telling me to 'cool it' when someone cuts me off, but oh well.

My plans for an in-dash DVD System for the XTerra has suddenly taken a U-Turn. Those idiots in the Texas State Senate have passed Senate Bill 209:
Illegal to have a vehicle with a DVD player that has a screen the driver can see.

I think Rick Perry and co. dilberately DO NOT want me to have any fun. I guess while they're at it, they should ban rice burners, iced out head/tail lights and neon fades from cars as well.
posted by HZA | 8:27 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr