Tuesday, September 23, 2003
Home is where the heart is...and my XBOX, my HDTV and my computer. Got back from Hotlanta yesterday and boy is it good to be back home. Here are some highlights from my trip:

1.) Find out that my cousin is actually marrying a "white" girl. My presumption had it all wrong. It was a "White" Wedding if you get my drift.

2.) I love my Aunt and Uncle. They are the greatest people in the world.

3.) Wedding is cool, but we don't know anybody. Emily and I try to avoid parents because I had Parental Overdose, alas, they find us.

4.) During some jacked up congo line, some lady keeps telling me to keep my hand on her hips, so that the congo line is not fractured. Unbelievable.

5.) Emily catches flowers, I catch the garter and hell ensues as they find out: we are engaged already.

6.) Drink too much beer/champagne, puke brains out outside hotel. Sleep all sunday.

7.) Home sweet home. Austin is probably the ugliest town on earth, but it's my ugly town.

8.) Still wondering: where my dawgs at?
posted by HZA | 11:07 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr