Wednesday, September 03, 2003
I tell you what: Defensive Driving sure is a deterent for violating traffic laws. Never will I make a turn without signaling or any other traffic violation, because God knows how boring this class is. I tell you what, for all the pimps, pushers and murderers, screw the slams. Send them to a Defensive Driving Class and I promise you they'll probably never commit another felony again.

Not that the instructor was bad or anything, but I definately have better things to do for three hours on a Tuesday and Wednesday night, like watch mid-week prime time television or go read all the magazines at Borders.

Song of the Day:
1.) The Flaming Lips - Fight Test.
posted by HZA | 1:14 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr