|
Monday, September 29, 2003
|
Lo and behold: Allergy Free in 2003. I'm thinking about doubling up on the allergy shots man, that stuff is GRRREEEAT! It was nice enjoying the halcyon days of Semi-Autumn without my nose blitzing every two seconds.
But I digress. Lots of new Techno-gadgets need to be bought! I've been on a gadgetless spree as of late. I hope to remedy that soon, but am having a hard time figuring out what I want. My better half says to save the money, but my surlier, cooler side wants me to blow on something i'll use maybe once or twice before it hits the closet.
Dave at work pointed me to a new Pioneer DVD player that plays SACD/DVD-Audio for less than two hundred bones...whoa! That level of sophistication could not be had previously for more than a thousand bucks. No doubt that I will probably never purchase a SACD or DVD-Audio disc, but who cares when it only matters that you can.
Wally and I checked out the new Canon Digital Rebel this weekend at Fry's. Very tight.
Back to the topic of the weather: About damn time it's nice here in Austin.
posted by HZA | 10:59 AM | email | archive
