Thursday, September 11, 2003
Madden NFL 2004. I'm finally en route to a MVP Season and a starting spot in the Pro Bowl in my Madden NFL 2004 game. After a decent rookie season with the Detroit Lions, QB #12 Le got them to the big dance, only to lose by a touchdown to the "love to hate them/oldies but goodies" Oakland Raiders.

They even programmed a virtual Bill Romanowski to spit on me. How cool.

My 2005 Campaign has even MORE hijinks than the previous season. Just last night my 1st string CB S. Farris picked off Brett Favre 4 times. Only in my imaginary NFL league does this happen. (On a side note, I was picked off two times, but in the context of my bragging it means nothing).

ATTENTION, NEED A SEAMSTRESS: My favorite pair of khaki shorts have a hole in the right side pocket, but I am too CHEAP to spot $15 bucks for new ones. This is detrimental to how I carry my personal effects. Typically, the keys go in the right pocket and my cell phone goes in the left pocket. Due to the hole, I have to "shake things up a bit" by reversing the order. It's embarrassing unlocking my front door with my phone.

It's even harder to keep it all straight when i'm wearing my other shorts that do not exhibit this problem.
posted by HZA | 1:22 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr