Friday, September 05, 2003
Things I hope to one day say in a situation:

1.) "You want a piece of me?" -- Reason: It's completely idiotic. In one of my future confrontations with either a.) Member of the Gambino Crime Syndicate, b.) A Terrorist or c.) The guy trying to mack on my woman(s), I will finally pull this rhetoric out and put the said bad guy on the spot. Seriously, who would mess with a 150lbs. Asian?

2.) "It was just a case of bad judgement." -- Reason: For that fateful day I lock myself out of the house and try to get back in through the fireplace. This will be my response to the emergency crew trying to get me out.

3.) "Officer, maybe I can just buy two ticket's to the policeman's ball?" -- Reason: Just kidding.

4.) "I told you that bitch was crazy." -- Reason: Actually, I use this one everyday.

5.) "We're going to party like it's your birthday." -- Reason: If that was the case, it'd be me sitting around in my underwear playing Madden 2004.

Everyone have a good weekend!
posted by HZA | 2:23 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr