Tuesday, September 30, 2003
Things to look forward to in Marriage. Taking these marriage classes at the Catholic Church has opened my eyes to the wonderful, expansive world of Marriage. Sleeping last night on a bed half covered in clothes and hangars helped too.

Things that I've come to expect in my bachelor life will (hopefully) just carelessly drift away, like those toothpaste stains all over my bathroom sink. Socks will be cleaned and neatly put away in the closet or dresser. If Emily's apartment is an indication of the cleanliness of my future, my habitat will be orderly and habitable.

The sanctimonious union of two people is a beautiful thing, as the study guides from our classes tell us. For example, Chapter 3 poses a most puzzling question: All your buddies will be married, so what are you gonna do?

I've concluded that I can't spend the rest of my life eating Wendy's/Whataburger and playing video games every night. I need somebody else to do it with. I'm fortunate to find Emily, as she constantly tells me, "You can't spend the rest of your life eating Wendy's/Whataburger and playing video games every night.", which really throws a wrench in my theory. But I love her anyways.

You know what? I also get to inherit her entire family, who on a scale of crazy are approx. 5. A low score you say? Well, they're not officially my family yet, but i'm sure this number will continue to rise over the years. In reality, they are some of the greatest people I know and i'm proud to be apart of any family I consider less than 6 on the crazy scale.
posted by HZA | 8:39 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr