|
Thursday, September 18, 2003
|
Ugh. Allergies got me today. All I want to do is get into a nice hot bubble bath with my favorite mystery novel and soak all day. Have some aromatherapy candles burning and Mr. Ducky--Errr, I mean go outside and haul lumber in the drizzling rain, build a barn and tough out all my ailments.
Interesting note, I was late waking up this morning and on my way to work, got stuck in traffic without a tissue. So yes, the right sleeve of my t-shirt is soaked in snot.
We're also out of creamer here at work, so I had to take my coffee like I take my men : black.
P.S.-Just kidding about the men.
Tomorrow: HOTLANTA. I have this theory that we'll run into Outkast in Atlanta and Emily will say to them: "I love that Air Force One song."
Also, this tattoo cracks me up:
posted by HZA | 11:14 AM | email | archive
