|
Friday, October 10, 2003
|
My 'Must-See-TV' Thursday. I was given a very nice Television evening yesterday directly after work. Here are the highlights:
1.) Two Guys and a Girl - A real damn shame this show as canceled. It really started hitting it's strides during it's final season. Another damn shame, the reruns are on WE (Woman's Entertainment).
2.) Felicity, following Two Guys and a Girl - I hate this show with a vengeance, because nobody is this melodramatic. Shawn aka The Gimp is not this dramatic. Bucs kicker Grammatica is not this Drammatica when he get's hit on a field goal (doh!). This show sucks so much, it made me watch the entire hour.
3.) Friends - I'm sorry, but when was this show any good? Can anybody act? David Schimmer/Ross is not that adorable, he's an idiot. He got sprayed umpteenth times with the Mystic Tan. I watched it all. I'm doomed.
4.) Will and Grace - Another thumbs down. Harry Conick Jr. sounds like your upset stomach trying to tell you things. Nobody else is that funny either. I want my life back.
5.) E.R. - Now this is good television. I don't watch on a regular basis, but I pretty much understand what's going on in every episode that I do see: The Chinese Doctor is knocked up by another black guy, Abbey is stuck between Luca and Carter (again), somebody will die the next episode, now that what's his face from revenge of the nerds has lost his arm, he's an even bigger dick, the lesbian from the last season has some kind of drama and of course Kubiak from Parker Lewis Can't Lose delivers another standout performance. Great television.
6.) Boston/New York Game - Watched till' the bottom of the ninth. Fell asleep. Crying.
posted by HZA | 2:31 PM | email | archive
