Monday, October 20, 2003
Yesterday was the 'Last Day' of Pre-Cana. I reserve the right to say "final" last day because we still have one more session to make up (not our fault). We met another couple there who's sponser couples have gimp'd out on them every session except for the big group ones. Lucky bastards.

Anyway, they're sitting there telling us about group prayer and how we should pray together, when the Sponser Couple who are teaching the lesson BUST OUT A GUITAR. I couldn't believe it--I mean seriously, people do this??

During his mad display of guitar pyrotechnics and fretboard wizardy, we were asked to hold hands and practice praying together. It was kind of hard when Eddie Van Halen is layering licks of Christian Music accompanied by his nasal vocal acrobatics.

I kid you..not.
posted by HZA | 1:06 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr