Monday, November 03, 2003
Happy Belated Holloween!! What did I do on Halloween? Completely nothing, except passed out a few Butterfingers over at Emily's parents house. I saw about fifteen kids dressed up as The Hulk, yet I had to refrain from telling them that the movie was not decent enough to emulate the title character.

I then completed Season 8 of my Madden 2004 Dynasty. Winning the Superbowl 4 out of 6 years in Dynasty Mode started to get stale, so I created my own NFL Soap Opera..in my mind. Citing difficulty with the Detroit Lions management, I jumped ship and took the helm of the San Diego Chargers (who, by Season 7 sucked) and steered them to a Super Bowl Game. Here's the irony: I was to face off with my old team (the Lions) whom I developed into a Championship Calibur team.

I got my ass kicked in the title game, but my new team has heart and will have a good second season under my control.

It's these little things that keep life interesting. Kinda like pulling string out of my dog's ass.
posted by HZA | 8:45 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr