|
Thursday, November 20, 2003
|
If I was invisible. Hey, that new Clay Aiken's joint isn't only catchy, it sucks. I heard it on the way to work this morning and I can come up with a million other reasons to be invisible than to watch somebody sleeping. What a creepy guy. They should kill two birds with one stone and rustle him up with Jacko and prosecute the lot'of'em.
In other entertainment news, The Bachelor Bob singled out a girl from his harem last night. I'll be the first to say: "WHO GIVES A FARK."
Paris Hilton cancel's Letterman appearance. Tee hee hee.
Patrick Swayze (remember him? he was in that dance film with Jennifer Gray--the name escapes me though) will be joining the Stage version of 'Chicago'. I alway's loved him in 'To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar' with the 'Always Bet on Black' Wesley Snipes.
posted by HZA | 2:27 PM | email | archive
