Wednesday, November 26, 2003
I'm just a small time girl, living in a lonely world. I've been jamming out to those 80's rock dinosaurs JOURNEY this week. Steve Perry, he was the man. Anyways, having a potluck here at work where my annual contribution of Plastic Plates, Cups and dinnerware is knocking the boots.

I don't mess around, I got the 2 dollar a pack heavy duty Hefty brand plates.

Also, it's Emily's birthday tomorrow--Happy Birthday Emily, not only do I love you very much, thanks for getting that stain out of my shirt! Here's a little something for you:

"When the nights go down..in the city...And the sun shines on the bay, I want to be there in my city. Ooh, ooh."

posted by HZA | 9:18 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr