|
Monday, November 10, 2003
|
The word on the street. Saw Lost in Translation (featuring Bill Murray) last friday. I recommend it. It's an understated Bill Murray and he really does put in a good performance.
Saturday night, Emily and I hung out with the ARA people during their Casino Night at the Red Lion. Lot's of good fun there. The highlight of the night was when The General put the remainder of his chips on a 'Last Bet' free for all at the Blackjack table. He is dealt two face cards, get's reading for the biggest win of the night and is subsequently shut down when the dealer get's 21 in five cards.
Unbelievable. I'm sure The General couldn't believe it either. The look on his face was the kind you'd expect in Vegas when your significant other blows the mortgage on a 'feeling'.
Later on that night The Wally meets a girl who, check this out, collects comic books too! But incidently, God gives him a shank drive from the fairway, because she's married.
Which of course, brings me to Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004. I don't follow golf and I don't really dig golf, but this game is DA BOMB. Wally and I duked it out this weekend on some PGA Tours for real money. Now, i'm not really that shallow or anything, but I gotta admit: I am the complete package in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004.
I can drive with power and authority, chip when I need to and putt better than El Tigre' himself. I'm not like that sellout Mike "Wally" Todd who's endorsed by every corporation this side NASCAR. In the game, you can buy gear that gives you modifiers on you game as well as get endorsements.
Anyways, i'm playing the PGA Tour for the love of the (video)game, not for the (imaginary)money.
If any of my dawgs out there can hear me, we're putting together a PGBCO PGA Tour. Everyone pitch in 10 bucks for stroke play (i'm talking golf here). Third place loses 5 bucks, Second place breaks even and first place takes the remainder of the prize. Hollar if you hear me. Word out.
posted by HZA | 1:16 PM | email | archive
