|
Tuesday, December 02, 2003
|
Green Card! Yeah, bet you didn't know that I have a Green Card did you? That's why you always see me running into the thick brush when that White Suburban with the "INS" logo on the side pulls up. Anyways, I gotta go to the S.A. to get that sucker renewed--i'm illegal like a mutha.
Alot of people ask my why I don't just get my citizenship. My typical response: "They make me pay taxes and they make me elligible for the draft, now they want me to pay 300 bucks to get a certificate to say that i'm officially allowed to pay taxes and be elligible for the draft. I'll take my time."
The Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King is coming out in a few weeks! WHOOO!
posted by HZA | 2:33 PM | email | archive
