|
Thursday, December 18, 2003
|
The Return of the King. Yes, saw it last night and it met, exceeded and ballstomped all my expectations. It was, to me anyways, on the same level as the first installment, The Fellowship of the Rings.
It had all the emotion of the first film and all the epic action (done even BETTER) of The Two Towers. I could have not asked for more, except for a booty rub--clocking in at over three hours on a week/work-day at 1 in the morning really chaffes me ass (or, what little ass I do have).
I'm going to stare aimlessly at my computer monitor here at work and catch up on some Z's. Here's my new quote, so if you see me, expect it:
"I've tasted alot of sugar, but brown is always the sweetest." Heard on Z102 earlier this week from the DJ who, of course, played the Stone's brown sugar.
posted by HZA | 9:56 AM | email | archive
