Tuesday, January 20, 2004
BTW..did I mention i'm moving out of the Player's Palace this Friday? Yes, after nearly 2+ Years with Joe and 3+ Years with Le Wally Champe, we're all finally going our own way. It'll be a little weird not seeing a half naked hairy white boy and half naked hairy black guy stumbling around in the mornings, but somehow, i'll make it.

Emily had her first BRIDAL SHOWER last sunday. Apparently, there was much giggling to be had.

I, on the other hand, sold some of my overstock lenses to The D-Train (or David T. but he doesn't know I call him the D-Train). It was like a crack deal because he rolled up and asked about the lens. I told him I got a bag, but asked him if he was 'cool'. I ran a wand over him to make sure he wasn't bugged.

We made the deal and he had his snow (aka Lens). Hey man, I just sell the stuff, it's not like i'm making them use it.
posted by HZA | 9:51 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr