Thursday, February 19, 2004
The Mall! Emily and I went to the mall the other day to check out new duds for the Cruise. Now I can understand why my parents shit a brick over a 50 dollar shirt.

Walked into The Gap and Structure, only to find my wallet clinch itself tighter than a Quaker at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas.

I saw some cool button up shirts--so cool i'd buy them and only wear them at funerals or other high profile social scenes. I saw the tag and promptly walked out of there. It appears to me that you have to dress to the 9's (or 11's if you're a Spinal Tap fan) to even walk into these pompous outlets.

Angling over Emily, I whispered: "Let's get our asses to Target: Where the price is right and the selection, slim."

I can no longer justify spending more than 16.99 discounted to 9.99 for clothes because of the many mouths I have to feed these days, primarily my own big mouth. I'm not sure how I persuaded my mom back in middle school to shell out a hundred bucks for a pair of what was then, the creme de la creme of Paris fashion, Bo Jackson Nike Air Cross Trainers.

All I knew was that I was the coolest kid in Gym for a week.
posted by HZA | 9:28 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr