Tuesday, February 03, 2004
Unfaithful. Emily and I watched Richard Gere and Diane Lane's Unfaithful flick last night on HBO. This would be our second time seeing this alright film, but there are some inconsistencies with movie, primarily:

How the heck did Richard Gere and Diane Lane give birth do Dewey (of Malcolm in the Middle fame)?

I mean, that's a fairly large hole that the editors missed. Diane Lane and Richard Gere aren't bad looking people, so somebody botched up the casting genetics department. A more suitable on-screen son for the married couple would of been:

1.) Elijah Wood - He's twenty-something but looks about 5; they would have to digitally enhance him 5 years and get rid of his pointed ears and big knobby feet.

2.) Some kid from the Disney Channel - That channel is crawling with them, just pick and chose.

If you haven't seen the movie, I won't spoil it too bad, but at one point Richard Gere suspects that his wife (Diane Lane of course) is 'Unfaithful' (get it?) and sends a private investigator to snoop her out and get pictures.

She finds the pack of developed pictures at one point and get's nervous. Her acting is so great because you can literally tell what she's thinking when she's seeing the photos for the first time: "Holy sh*t. My husband sent a professional photographer after me. These prints look amazing. I wonder if he went to the professional developing place down in Soho. Wow, great contrast. I'm f*cked."

Amazing.
posted by HZA | 2:12 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr