Friday, March 12, 2004
For all my fans requesting some updated information here: Well, actually, maybe that one lonely lady sitting there at work, wondering what the H-Bomb has been up to. You poor, poor lady.

Let me start with what I did today:

1.) Went to the Jury summons thing, which I was automatically disqualified for because of my membership in the Young Socialists of America.

2.) Picked up some breakfast from McDonalds. I am heaping tons of praise on the McGriddle Sausage Sandwich. That thing is great--nay, AMAZING. It's basically two pancakes wrapped around a piece of breakfast sausage. If that didn't sound gay, I don't know what does.

3.) Went to the Doctor's to get some Allergy Medicine. Our Family Doctor is basically an ex-Vietnamese Army Doctor, so he prescribed me Tiger Penis and a nasal spray made with thyme and rhino horn powder. Very effective against pollen.

4.) Went to Maxwell Town North Nissan to get the XTerra's oil changed. I got to sit in the 350Z Drop Top, but then was promptly escorted out of it once they found out I had insufficient credit to be checking out such an awesome piece of machine.

5.) Came home to finally clean off the shoe police those mooks at our Wedding sprayed over the windows of the Xterra. I had to use a special liquid to get it off (my own recipe): Two parts liquid, Five Parts Elbow Grease. It was a pain in the ass.

6.) Just watched History's Mysteries on the History Channel. It was about the Philadelphia Experiment. The Philadelphia Experiment is similar to Emily's cooking every night. A compete Experiment.

That's all folks!
posted by HZA | 2:34 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr