|
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
|
Fifth and Sixth Graders in Dallas are getting $1,300.00 laptops. I ate a 69 cent Budget Gourmet for lunch yesterday. What's wrong with this picture?
Emily and I are looking at getting a house in the near future, so we've been watching what we spend. For example: I watched 170 bucks go away to the Vet for Franky last week. They wanted another 100 bucks to extract one of his baby fangs, but good thing my girl had good foresight and told them no.
I'm sure if the General reads this, he'll be apalled at the fact that we spent more than 10 bucks on an animal. Which segways into something I forgot to mention earlier:
The General's Wife is knocked up! Congratulations to him and his for this miracle of modern nature. Seriously though, congrats and I know everything's gonna be fine.
posted by HZA | 11:46 AM | email | archive
