Friday, April 16, 2004


For the times when you just don't want to 'cruise'. Feeling suicidal? Get one of these 04' Honda CBR1000RR crotch rockets. Emily pretty much gave me the go ahead to buy one since she's getting sick of my ass. Besides, with the life insurance money, she's sure to make a profit.

The closest I ever got to being on a motorbike was when The General had his Suzuki Marauder and asked if I wanted to ride bitch 'around the block'. I dutifully said no thanks and watched him ride off into the sunset..to only see him come riding back from the sunset once he made his lap around the block.

Why do I bring this up? Well you see, Emily's dad is part of a Biker Gang who generally rape, pillage and shoplift all over the southwest. You think they'd let me in with this street bike? I guess i'd have to pay my dues by doing rookie stuff like clean the towels, get jock straps thrown on me and make muffins, but I think they would.

They seem nice enough, in that gruff, oily, dust stained, craggy, tattoo'd, scarred, jarred, stitched up, shiv holding kinda way. One day I could even challenge the gang leader to a death match for gang supremecy. All pipe dreams I guess.

P.S.-Kill Bill Vol. 2 comes out today..!
posted by HZA | 2:21 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr