|
Thursday, April 29, 2004
|
![]()
![]()
![]()
I took that last two shots of the 2nd best looking car on the road (next to the RSX) on the way home today. I was going through the neighborhood when I spotted him. I quickly gained up on him and then started to fumble with my camera bag to get my camera out, almost hitting everything on the road in the process. I eventually got close enough to take that last shot. For those of you that don't know, its a Ferrari 360 Modena, which basically translates to 'You're Probably a Kennedy' in Italian.
Must be nice, but i'm sure he doesn't have a beautiful wife, an Acura RSX and hair--which i'm sure of, because he was some old crusty guy. I went ahead and let him beat me at the light.
posted by HZA | 9:09 PM | email | archive
