Monday, April 19, 2004
Speaking of the new Lens. When we were at the park Saturday, I was lugging the camera w/lens attached and passed up a family who were having a picnic. I felt like The Terminator in T2 when he's walking through the tear gas smoke with that grenade launcher, meanwhile the dramatic music booms "dunna-dunna-dun-da-dun".

To summarize: I looked like a dork, or a chester, take a pick.

While I was out in the field shooting our $300.00 chihuahua with my $2,500 dollar camera, a couple walked by and I guess laughed at me.

On the way back to the parking lot, the FBI confronted me and asked what I was doing with "my RPG".

I helped some friends build a fence and used my lens to hammer in some supports.

Astrologers needed my help locating Galaxy MX87261-2.

Some BMX Kids needed my lens to prop up their ramp.

You get the picture. But I guess I need to suffer the consequences. Damn.
posted by HZA | 2:28 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr