Tuesday, April 20, 2004







This guy jumped out at me when I was getting out of the car this morning--rendering me 'oh shit'less. Depending on the size of your monitor, i'm willing to bet it's close to 1:1 size.

I got in on the beta testing of Google's upcoming gmail service, mainly to reserve the rights to haifidelity at gmail(dot)com. Bitchin'.

There's been alot of talk about this new service and how it scans the text in your email and serves up relevent text based adds, but with a gig of storage space, who cares. The only text ads that it could correlate with are the 'increase your pen1s 10 fold' spam emails I get everyday. By the way, when did word get out that I needed to increase my pen1s size 10 fold? I thought that was a private memo.

Also, it's official, my boss is a dweeb. I know he reads this, so i'm not gonna candy coat anything--he traded in his 2000 70's Green Ford Expedition for a 2004 70's Green Ford Expedition. He rolled up in it yesterday and it took me a second to tell the difference. Albert at work looked out and thought he just bought new wheels and tires and I had to point out to him that it was an entirely new ride.

Dave wanted to take his coffee and spill it all over the front cup holders to make it more like his old one, but he declined. He's a pretty pragmatic guy, so i'm sure he wants nature to take it's course.

Update: I haven't seen Kill Bill Vol.2 yet, but am aching to. Vol.1 was great, but I'm sure 90% of the people out there wouldn't like it. I did get to see American Splendor this weekend and to quote the Good Book, '..and it was good'. There's a pretty tender scene regarding 'Revenge of the Nerds' that I cannot possibly due any justice by writing about it in a pathetic website such as mine.

I'm hungry, where are you Emily?

posted by HZA | 5:42 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr