Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Em's Sister's computer. Finally got around to fixing Emily's sisters computer tonight, which ended up being quite frustrating. I think the electronics in the Apollo 11 Space Program were more sophisticated. Yet I jest..it's actually a Pentium II 300 Mhz, which makes for a long night.

I think she's an inside smoker because it reeked of smoke. It's probably the only computer I've seen that has emphysema. When I turned it on, the rear exhaust port for the power supply let out a gruff cough, followed by some dust bunnies.

To make a medium sized story short, I have to reformat the hard drive and reinstall the oldie-but-goodie Windows ME OS. I better get it done fast, because it looks like it's got nicotine withdrawals.
posted by HZA | 11:31 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr