Friday, May 21, 2004
I'm gonna make my lady a real nice dinner. I'm pulling out all the stops tonight--anything your heart desires girl. Here's the shopping list, get me these items before I get home so I can prepare a meal that'll send you to the moon:

1.) 0.5 lbs. of Peppered Ham
2.) Lettuce
3.) Cheese of your choice.
4.) Good Sliced Bread, not the Hill Country Fair stuff--we're gonna make it special, Pepperidge Farm Choice Select.
5.) More Capri-Suns (Strawberry Blast to ease the palette).
6.) Grapes, Cherries.
7.) Campbell's Chunky Soup, something 'light'.

When I get home, i'm going to draw you the perfect bath, at a temperature that's pleasing to you. I'll have rose petals floating on top of the sudsy water. I'll have the book you're reading for your Book Club that you think is boring sitting near five Candles we bought at closeout at Kohls.

I'll play your favorite music that I downloaded on my computer. I'll listen to how your day went and then baby, i'll sneak downstairs while you have your Warm Gel Face Mask on and start on the succulent dinner.

After you are done soaking in luxury, I'll bring you a towel that has our names embroidered on it in Gold. I'll bring you the finest dress that you bought from The Burlington Coat Factory to match my two year old suit that I got at a real good price at S&K.

We'll start with on a plate of Cheese that you chose and the Grapes and Strawberry. We'll have leftover wine from the Wedding..and talk about all the good memories we've had since we've been married.

Next, I'll serve the soup, wether it be Chicken Noodle or Tomato Basil. It'll be served in the finest bowls we got as Wedding Gifts. I'll bring out the sandwiches just the way you like them: Spicy Mustard, no Mayo. I'll even cut the crust off them if you wish.

After we are done with our meal, we'll get down to business. Our favorite dessert baby...just TOO hot to type on the Internet, but I love you so much...I'll pop in The Soprano's disc we got from NetFlix and we'll watch that until we're sleepy.

Baby, it's gonna be a wonderful night.
posted by HZA | 2:24 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr