Wednesday, May 19, 2004
It's so damn busy here at work I can't think of anything funny to say, except: F*!&@#!&@#. We all pitched in for the lotto here at work, I hope we win so we can all quit and turn this place into a battle bots arena.

My second lotto-fantasy was to stay here at work, but subcontract an undocumented worker to do my work for me for 1/3 the price so I could just goof off all day.

Third Lotto-Fantasy, buy lavish, gaudy clothing/jewelery and jet around the office in a Segway, all the while, speaking in a high pitched voice.

Fourth Lotto-Fantasy, wear nothing but custom orange shirts that say in a BIG ANNOYING WHITE FONT, "I'M THE BOSS, APPLE SAUCE."

Fifth Lotto-Fantasy, quit, move to Bermuda, buy and island so it's only Emily, Me, The Dog, all my stuff, a pile of cash and guitar.
posted by HZA | 11:53 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr