Friday, May 07, 2004
Last Episode of Friends was a real tear jerker. Emily and I had a whole lotta 'Friends' over yesterday for our 'Friends Finale' Party. We hammed it up, talked about our favorite characters, favorite episodes and why we'll miss the show. Then we promptly killed ourselves.

I'm a big advocate of not liking that show because incidently, it was a comedy sitcom that wasn't funny. That's like having basketball without the basketball, football without the football or Robert Downey Jr. without the crank. You get the idea. I did catch a little of the 'Friends Party' at The Cool River Cafe with B.J. and Blandy (God, I crack myself up) on KXAN. Just as mind bending.

In leiu of the Friends Finale, I watched the first episode of The Office, a BBC series that T-Rex had told all of us about back in the day. It's as good as everybody says it is: cheeky.

Completely Worthless Tale: Washed our cars Sunday, only to have my car get pegged by rocks the following Monday. I guess the dickless redneck couldn't clean his 4X4 Super-Chubby Quadracab from a Saturday night of offroading adventure. I was so angry, I turned down the radio and cursed to myself for a minute or two. Aggravating.

Emily said there was a review of Mean Girls last week in the Statesman that mentioned the different social clicks mocked in the movie, most notably 'The Cool Asians' and 'The Smart Asians'. I want to be the first to tackle the racial divide: There are no Cool Asians.

I'm sorry, it's true.

Proof:


This is the booty shot. I've perfected it in public, much to the chagrin of Emily.


Canon's new Image Stabilization, featuring crotch racketted gyroscopes.


The most akward way to take a picture. Effective if you have no balls.


Minolta's new Rapid Review feature.


Not so cool.


Too much jerky jerky make for a fast Auto Focus.


Reaching new boundries of Macro Photography.

posted by HZA | 8:51 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr