|
Friday, May 07, 2004
|
No Boss today? No Work today? Looks like i'll just sit around in my boxers, open up a can of peanuts, drink a couple bottles of cold suds and relax.
Anybody watching the NBA Playoffs? Here's my picks for the Championships: Spurs vs Pacers. The Lakers are full of ego's and The Glove and The Mailman can't play the triangle. I saw it with me own two eyes. Minnesota? I like Kevin Garnett, but he needs one more year to become BIG TIME. The Kings will choke again and are quickly becoming the new late 90's Utah Jazz of the Western Conference.
In the Leastern Conference, The Pacer's overall game will prevail over Detroits grinding defense. Why? Because Darko is a Joke. Nets have finally hit a stone wall that wasn't called "Any Team from the West".
I'm saying San Antonio takes it again this year, so we can see more commercials with Tim "Slam" Duncan (hahaha) and Dr. J.
posted by HZA | 1:31 PM | email | archive
