|
Monday, June 14, 2004
|
Good news gets better. I found out that more than half of the classes I took at ACC meet the general requirements for the new college at St. Ed's. That means I'll be enroll for their BA program much sooner than I thought. It also means i'll be knee deep in student financial aid shit sooner than I thought. I love being in debt.
Also, the Pistons won last night. They beat the mighty Lakers with teamwork and a stifling defense. Did I mention the teamwork?
I forgot to mention that I bought Emily the mother of all Adding Machines the other week for her accounting classes. It's a Canon model, so you know I had to keep it in the family. She looked at the 20 dollar machines and said, like a sad puppy dog: "I guess this little guy will do."
I said no.
"Baby, you deserve the top of the line. Let's stop looking at this end of the Office Depot aisle and move on up, to the east aisle, with a deluxe 2-color printing calculator--in the skyyyyyy."
Alright, we didn't get the most expensive calculator there, it was some Sharp job that had some wacky functions, like subtract and multiply. I have no qualms saying that the Canon model, pound for pound, is the best value in enormous desk sized printing calculators.
posted by HZA | 11:44 AM | email | archive
