|
Saturday, June 26, 2004
|
I got sloshed. Hung out with Emily's brood last night at the Saxon and got smashed. I didn't really wake up until about 2:00 this afternoon, which changed our minds of driving to S.A. to throw down with the Air Force Ground Crew.
The good news is that Em's sister hooked us up with some choice rates on the drinks. Since Em's brother is tighter with his wallet than Mormons and their genealogy, i'm sure it went well with him.
We also got to meet the owner of Threadgills. I don't remember much about that encounter, because at that moment I was waiting for the Golden Tee 2005 machine to open up from frat rats hogging it. By the time it did open up, I was a little too buzzed to even find my own ass. Tiger Woods ya'll.
So, I spent the evening going through my old pictures from early 03'. Taken with the Powershot S50:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
posted by HZA | 10:24 PM | email | archive
