Monday, June 21, 2004
Newsletter..no. Brochure, yes. I found out that I wasn't going to be on the newsletter, but a brochure handout for the Credit Union's propaganda machine. Here were my original quotes to have under my picture:

1.) "Please don't touch my money."
2.) "The ATM Ladies are hot."
3.) "Asians should definately bank at 1BMTEFCU because of Fried Rice Friday's."
4.) "When 1BMTEFCU makes an error, it's usually in my favor!"
5.) "I was able to get a great rate on my homemade hang glyder!"
6.) "Banking at 1BM-TEFCU is TEFCU-LICIOUS."
7.) "Free Checking makes me horny."
8.) "A Courteous Staff and a Wife on the payroll make my Banking Exprience at 1BMTEFCU a joy."
9.) "I was not paid for this endorsement."
10.) "The instant online banking isn't quite as fast or convienent as my money jar buried in the backyard, but it's sure close."

These wouldn't work, so I had to use a real quote. Anyways, if any of you guys are at Em's Credit Union, be sure to check out the brochure for my lame ass picture (should be between the Black guy and the Puerto Rican. Whitey's get front page).
posted by HZA | 2:34 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr