|
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
|
Things that make you go "hmmmm." I've got alot of things on my mind, most importantly:
1.) Am I the only ones freaked out by the Olsen Twins? Do you think they do cocaine?
2.) The O.C. is definately taking off to be the next 90210, but is Ben McKenzie's Ryan Atwood as hard as Luke Perry's Dylan McKay?
3.) With the possible trade of T-Mac to the Houston Rockets, will the next NBA season be the year of Y2K5? (Yao 2005).
4.) Sequels I would love to see:
Karate Kid 5: New Kid on the Block: Daniel Larrusso could teach a new Karate Kid the ways of Karate. Vin Diesel could be the evil Dojo sensai. New Karate Kid finds out that Karate comes from the inside.
Saving Private Ryan 2: Return to Saving Private Ryan Island. That wacky Private Ryan get's lost on an island in the Pacific after being rerouted from Normandy to the Pacific Theater. Tom Hanks and crew are again ordered to boat into the South Pacific to find Private Ryan, but this time accompanied by "talking" baby (voiced by Danny DeVito).
5.) I really miss the Sopranos. As much as I like Six Feet Under's new season, the new, balls chopped off, with kid Nate is just not as exciting as the old one. I don't think i've ever been unsatisified with a Soprano's episode, except for the extended dream sequence in the last season.
6.) Somebody dropped a bomb in the Men's room. So far, authorities say that no Militant Muslim Terrorist Cells have claimed responsibility.
7.) 60 Minutes had a piece on yesterday about patient wishes in the event they are comatose with no recovery. I told Emily that she had permission to pull the plug and kiss my ass goodbye. She said she wanted me to keep her alive as long as possible. In the event that we both are in a coma with no chance of recovery, you have permission to pull a "Weekend at Bernie's" on us.
8.) Speaking of "Weekend at Bernie's", how plausible was it in the sequel when the two protagonists used Voodoo to re-animate Bernie's corpse? I change my mind, if i'm comatose with no chance of recovery, you guys have permission to botch a Voodoo ritual so that my corpse will dance when it hears music.
9.) What alot of people don't know is that I can dance..i mean DANCE. I've been offered tenure at some of the leading dancing institutions across the globe. Unfortunately, due to a childhood accident that involved no dancing lessons, I had to put my dreams on hold.
10.) It's been a long week.
posted by HZA | 10:15 AM | email | archive
