Thursday, July 01, 2004
It's hard being just meat. I know what you're thinking, that gorgeous Asian guy over there probably has nothing to contribute to society but good genes and a sense of style. I admit, I'm endowed with golden bronze complexion, beautiful black hair and good bone structure--but hey, I have feelings too.

You don't know how hard it is when women AND men are constantly saying "He's TOO good looking. He's probably as dumb as a rock." Hey people, guess what, I read too.

"Damn, that guy--he's brilliant looking. I mean, absofuckinglutely brilliant." I get that too, but I don't take compliments easy. I'm much too modest for that.

All in all, being a Trophy Husband isn't always easy. I know Em always gets showered with beatitudes about how beautiful and ripped her husband is from her book club, I know it's got to feel pretty good. Not me. It's a distraction from trying to convey who I really am: a conscience existent being.

Welp, time's up. I better go grab a power smoothie before I hit the weight room again.
posted by HZA | 11:19 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr