Friday, July 09, 2004
Schooled. You know what happened the other day? Em went for a walk with Franky and I went up to the courts across the street to shoot some hoops. There was a 14-year old kid that looked eerily like my friend MethodJoe and was just as tall as me. Let's just say he lit me up 10-8 in the longest 1-on-1 game in history.

I'm old-man enough to say that he stuffed me twice on two drives to the hole, but I was up on him 3-0 in the beginning. It all went downhill from there when the sun and exercise took it's toll on me.

So, we took a break at 5-3 and i'm sweating like a hog, looking like a bloated corpse and I ask him how long he's been out there shooting. He says for about 5 hours. Keep in mind, I had just been out there 20 minutes and looked dead.

I'm glad there was no money involved.

---

Medieval : Total War. I was playing this game all last night and I can say that it's :Total Cool (booooo!). It's a Strategery Game that takes place during the Medieval Times of Europe/Eurasia, full of strife, plagues and other ancient goodies. I chose to be the British, who at 1000AD were apart of the Roman Catholic Church. So far, I've had 3 Jihad's launched on me from the Muslim states, four excommunications from the Church because of aggressions against other Catholic Countries and had the Orthodox Church of Byzantine try to assassinate me.
posted by HZA | 10:06 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr