Thursday, July 15, 2004
Toll Roads in 2005'? If anybody took a look at the Statesman this week, they've been running articles about the 'Toll Roads' going into effect as early as 05'. I'm a big time commuter, from one side of Austin to the other, so the thought of having to pay to be in traffic simply baffles my mind.

I think i've finally outgrown this city. Literally, because i've packed on the weight since I got married. I look like Primetime Glick.

Em and I have been eyeing other cities to move to, which Vancouver B.C. is probably on the tops of the list...but moving to another country might be a pain in the a**, so we'll have to settle for the next best thing: Vidor, TX.

Wait a minute--isn't that where two f*cked up rednecks dragged that guy with their truck a couple years ago?

Yes, and i'm, only joking about moving. But this Toll Road business really burns my ass.

NBA NEWZ:

1.) Shaq is in Miami. Which is good, because Miami is the only other nightlife in the US that can accommodate The Diesel.

2.) Kobe has resigned with the Lakers. I seriously don't think they're going to make the playoffs next year without The Man of Steel. If anything, first round exit.

3.) The DIRTY Mailman in SA? Could it be? He didn't do sh*t in LA anyways except get injured. Dirty. The only way I'd take him in my NBA LIVE 2004 is if it was for the league minimum like LA did.

4.) K-Mart to the Nuggets. Now if only they could get rid of those nappy ass looking jersey's (You too Phoenix) and rename the team to something cool. Seriously, imagine if you were a lifetime Denver player who did great things for the franchise, then often referred to as one of the Greatest Nugget to ever play? Or declare that you're a Nugget for Life during your career? I think it should be one of the following names: Denver Devils, Denver Aristocrats or the Colorado Senate-Men.

5.) SA re-signed all their key players not named Duncan/Parker.

6.) If Lebron James and Carmello Anthony look like teenagers in the NBA, then Shaun Livingston looks like an embryo. Good luck with the Clippers buddy.

posted by HZA | 4:13 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr