Monday, August 09, 2004
Fantasy Football woes. First game hasn't even hit and I'm already in the hot seat. The miracalous return of David Boston turned into a bust when he injured himself in the preseason. I had to let him go. Good riddance, loser.

I eyed Willis McGahee for two weeks, but was still sure that Travis Henry was going to start at half-back with the Bills--but McGahee is having a spectacular pre-season scrimmages and the Mighty Mexicans already snatched him up. Another personnel move that could cost me.

I'm aware that Madden NFL 2005 comes out this week and even with the flirtations of NFL 2K5 for 20 bucks, i'm going to stick to my 03' decision and stay with the Madden Franchise. Franchise/Dynasty mode in Madden is the main feature I like about it, and the 2K series has never delivered that in the same vein.

---

We did absolutely nothing this weekend. I mean, nothing. I just sat on my ass and dinked around the house, like Uncle Junior on the Sopranos. At one point on Sunday, Em turned to me and said: "I'm so glad I have somebody else to do nothing with, it makes me feel like less of a loser." Ditto baby. Ditto.

---

My boss told me that I had to go with him to Dallas tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to that since we have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to be there in time for a morning meeting. Thus is the life of a chump.

---

You know that picture of the Ferrari Modena that I had up a couple months back? Well, I was driving to my parents one day and saw where that guy lives--right around the block from me. His car cost as much as his home.

Speaking of cars, I know this for a fact: Asians prefer White Cars. It's in the genes or something. The only way they don't buy White Cars is if it's used, but given the option from the dealership, most red-blooded Asians will pick white.

What reason do they have for picking white? It boggles my mind. That's like asking for no flavor with your meal.
posted by HZA | 2:07 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr