Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Gimp foot. I jammed my big toe Sunday and now I'm walking around like a gimp. Yesterday, I had to park three or four blocks away from the Rio Grande Campus and made the trek while dragging my foot. I had a face on that looked like could sh*t my pants at any moment. The only thing that was missing was for somebody to throw me some spare change.

Sweet, sweet, Emily, the love of my life and the mother of my dog, nurtured me by laughing at me on the phone when I called her up to tell her the excrutiating pain I was in.

After my harrowing adventure yesterday, I can see that handicap access is not a luxury and should be made available.

If any Hollywood producer is out there reading this page, I will gladly come up with a treatment for "My Stubbed Toe : Overcoming All Odds (The Movie)".

It's cool though, I'm off early from work to go see my new doctor about Allergy Narcotics and the aformentioned, Toe.
posted by HZA | 1:33 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr