Thursday, August 12, 2004
One million billion channels of crud. We have Time Warner's High Def package with HBO and extended channels and at any given time, there's absolutely f*cking nothing to watch.

There's probably only two shows I watch on a daily basis and that's the Seinfeld and Simpson reruns in standard definition TV. Talk about a waste of technology.

Inbetween the Sopranos and Six Feet Under, there is very little else to do in the Infotainment Superhighway. Last night, I was privy to Russell Simmon's Def Poetry Hour on HBO after Da Ali G' show. Talk about a bunch of crap. Imagine going to your local yupster coffee shop for open mic night...it's in the same league, only televised.

Dave told me that KXAN (NBC) will finally be broadcasted in HDTV through Time Warner, which was specifically timed for the Summer Olympics this Friday. That's all good but unfortunately, I don't have the stamina to watch any Olympic event. More than likely because I can't stand seeing my homies from Vietnam fight for 8th-11th place. If there was a competition in underground tunnel digging, I think we'd come up tops.

Speaking of Vietnamese, i'm thinking about doing some racing modifications to my ride. If anybody knows where I can get custom decals work done, shoot me an email. Here's a concept image:



Say it three times fast. I'm thinking about getting another one made for Em's SUV, except with Pho-Queen (or Pho-Dutchess, your choice). Next up are those sweet Car & Driver Wheel covers from Target. Fabulous.
posted by HZA | 11:25 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr