|
Monday, August 23, 2004
|
School is cool, and other stories. School started back up again, thus beginning another semester of procrastination. I'm taking some classes down by the Rio Grande Campus, which means parking is a survival of the quickest.
It burns my ass knowing I gotta spend 75 cents for 45 minutes at the meter until the 'free parking' goes into effect down town. I know, it's 75 cents, but I'm getting to be a cheap bastard in my old age. It made me think twice when I went to go buy some notebooks at Office Depot today, because the first thought that came to my mind was shouldn't I be ripping these off from my work?.
--
Server crashed. There was a power outage at work while I was gone and in the event, one of our server drives went down. This basically meant that I had a lot of work to do.
Running the information systems at work is a secondary function, so it was fortunate that my primary job was a bit slow. What sucks is that I didn't want to spend the entire day in the server room where it's hot as balls.
Well, everything got back up, finally swapped out the tape drives and configured the new drive and I got a nice pat on the butt for it. Go team.
---
SchliterBomb. Went to Schlitterbahn last Friday and it was the bomb. Lines weren't too long, except for the Master Blaster being an hour wait.
First highlight : Emily scoots up to the little 'Backsplash' thing near the Boogie Bahn and quietly gets into the running water only to get sucked out into the circular wavepool thing, all the while looking like somebody just slapped her. Hilarious.
Second Highlight : A big ol' black woman in an innertube crashes her thighs into my head. I would be lying if I said that had turned me on.
Third Highlight : Emily yelling at me on the Master Blaster to "Pick up your booty, so we can go faster!". She must of yelled that to me at least four times. I can assure you, my butt was not touching the bottom of the floater, because I have no ass.
Fourth Highlight : My top came off on the Black Knight. Scores of young boys came over to see if they could glance my man mammy's.
posted by HZA | 10:54 PM | email | archive
